quarta-feira, 8 de agosto de 2012

DJ JEFF BASS - SHUFFLE MIXTAPE #02

shufflemixtapejeffbass 
 (capa: Morenno Mongelos)

DJ JEFF BASS - SHUFFLE MIXTAPE #02

1- Blister in the sun - Violent Femmes (Discotech) vs What's Golden - Jurassic 5
2- 99 problems (The Prodigy Remix - instrumental) vs Back in Black - AC/DC
3- I Just Wanna Luv you (give it to me) - Jay Z vs Umbabarauma - Jorge Ben
4- Put it on - Def Cut vs Party & Bulshit - Notorious B.I.G.
5- Canto de Ossanha - Dorothy Ashby
6- I Wonder - Kanye West
7- Hip-Hop - Pacewon & Green
8- The Bridge - Mc Shan (acapella)
9- Dumpin'em All - DJ Numark
10- Speakin' in tongues - Hilltop Hoods ft Chali 2na
11- Sound of the city - Black Milk (instrumental)
12- Magnificent - CP (feat Brother Ali)
13- My Life - Kool G Rap
14- Fania All Star's Cha Cha Cha - Fania All Stars
15- Real Hip-Hop - Das EFX (Audited Beats remix)
16- Bounce - Doug E. Fresh
17- Do it baby - Isaac Reed
18- Re definition of nice - Paul Nice (instrumental)
19- Machine gun funk - Notorious B.I.G. (Woody remix)
20- Rhyme mania 99 - Large Professor (Instrumental)
21- Champion - Buju Banton
22- Palm of my hand - Foreign Beggars
23- Survival of the fittest - Mobb Deep (Cheapshot remix)
24- Paper thin - MC Lyte (Freqnik & WDRE remix)
25- Bout ta bouble - Tech N9ne
26- Do you know - Gotti boy Chris (DJ Yoda remix)
27- Cyaan rock steady - Totalcult
28- What'cha doing - Niles Philips
29- Contact - Foreign Beggars
30- Bring me back - The Mighty Underdogs
31- Weekend boogie - Mashed up funk



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário